VI CHARACTERISTIC OF MOSFET
Features of V-I Characteristics of MOSFET
- Digital Voltmeter and Ammeters are provided to measure the voltage and current.
- All terminals of MOSFET are terminated with proper color of banana connectors.
- Separate Triggering pulse is provided for device.
- Inbuilt Resistive load
- Input voltage and triggering pulse voltage can be varied from 0-30V dc.
- One potentiometer is provided to vary the anode and collector current.
- Detailed Mimic diagram is drowned for easy understanding purpose.
- VI Characteristic study of MOSFET
- Kit Working voltage (220-240)VAC
- Anode Voltage 0-30VDC
- Gate Voltage 0-30VDC
- Output Voltage 0-30VDC
- Output Current 1 Amps
- VI characteristic of MOSFET Study Module
- Patch cards
- 6A power supply card
- 3A Fuse (Extra)