PARALLEL INVERTER USING SCR
Features of Parallel Inverter
- All Components are terminated with a connector for the study of Students.
- One potentiometer is provided to change the Inverter output frequency.
- Inbuilt 555 IC based PWM generation.
- Separate Inbuilt Power Supply for Triggering Pulse and Power Inverter Circuit.
- Inbuilt Resistive Load.
- 2 no’s of 1:1 Pulse transformers are used for isolated triggering of the SCR.
- Detailed mimic diagrams are drowned to facilitate the experiments.
- All the junction points are terminated with banana connector for monitor/measure and study of signals using any one of measuring equipments.
- Design and construction of Parallel Inverter with R Load
- Design and construction of Parallel Inverter with RL Load
- Kit Working voltage :(220-240)VAC
- Input Voltage :30 V DC
- Output Voltage :30 V AC
- Output Current :1 Amps
- Output Frequency :0- 50Hz
- Single Phase Parallel Inverter Module
- atch cards
- 6A power supply card
- 2A Fuse
- RHEOSTAT R-LOAD
- INDUCTOR L-LOAD
- Value 0-120mh Multitapping