This Three Phase Inverter Module has Controller, 3phase IGBT Inverter (with Driver Module), Protection Unit, Rectifier Unit, Current Sensing Unit (I/P DC and Load), and PMSM Motor with Load Setup. Here PMSM Motor can be controlled using TMS320F2812. PWM Technique used in this is SPWM. Motor is controlled with the help of feedback from motor (Index Pulse and Count Pulse). External Various PWM Techniques can be implemented from various External Controllers like DSPIC, DSP, FPGA, ARDUINO, RASPERRYPI, PIC, 8051, etc.
- DSO can be used to analyze the pulse and waveforms.
- External Various PWM techniques Can be applied from Various Controllers.
- OVL or SC Reset and Fused Protection for the Main Power Circuit with Visibility and Sound indication.
- Isolated Load Current Waveform termination.
- Controlling action Display Unit with Controlling Keys.
- The TMS320F2812 DSP Development Board integrates the essential key features to allow users to understand the TMS320F2812 characteristics. The board supports most of the TI components devices and some peripheral options in the Code Composer Studio v4. It integrates on board LEDs, UART, Relays, LCD Display, PWM Motor CONTROL Interface, ADC, SPI DAC, SPI EEPROM and CAN on board XDS100 USB V1 EMULATOR.
Features of TMS320F2812
- On Board XDS100 USB Emulator.
- Flash Memory Up to 128K x 16 Flash.
- ROM Memory Up to 128K x 16 ROM.
- 16 x 16 and 32 x 32 MAC Operations.
- 150 MHz (6.67-ns Cycle Time).
- 1K x 16 Each SARAM.
- 25MHz on board crystal.
- 16×2 Numeric LCD
3 PHASE INTELLIGENT POWER MODULE
- 1 no of Single-Phase Diode Bridge Rectifier (230V, 10 Amps) with filter capacitor provided for input AC rectification and fed as input to power circuit with fuse protection, OVL Protection and SC Protection.
- 1 no of analog DC Voltmeter provided for Voltage measurement.
3Phase Inverter Module
- 3 No`s of IGBT SKM75GB063D Semikron Device with Heatsink forms the 3phase Inverter Circuit.
- Rating of device is 600V / 75 Amps @ 75°C.
- 6 No’s of high speed Opto-Isolated Gate Pulse and Amplification provided for PWM isolation from the controller Unit.
- Isolated +15V @1Amps provided for Driver IC.
- Supported Frequency 25Khz.
- 3 No of Hall Effect Current Sensor provided for Load current Waveform and 1 No of Hall Effect Current Sensor for DC Input current Waveform and for Protection Unit.
- 1 No of LED and Buzzer to indicate Trip status of OVL or SC Protection enabled.
- 1 no. of OVL or SC Release switch provided to reset the TRIP function.
Test Points Unit
- 6+1 No’s of test points provided for Controller PWM.
- 12 No’s of test points provided for Isolated Driver unit Pulse waveform analysis.
- 3 No’s of test points provided for Isolated Load Current waveform analysis.
Box Fabrication Unit
- All are mounted in attractive powder coated cabinet with sticker front panel with mimic diagram on Main Power Circuit.
- Study on TMS320F2812 Controller all peripherals.
- PWM Generation.
- Study on 3Phase Inverter.
- Study on Controlling of PMSM Motor.
- Load Vs Speed Characteristics.
- 1Phase AC: 230V/5A
- AC Adaptor: 5V DC
PMSM Motor Specification
- POWER : 1 HP (0.75 KW)
- Current : 8A
- E.M.F : 175Vrms
- Speed : 3000 rpm
- Incremental Encoder with cable connector
- TMS320F2812 Development Board
- 3Phase IGBT POWER MODULE
- PMSM Motor with Load Setup
- Patch Cords, Power cords
- FRC Cable, 5VAC Adaptor
- RS232 cable
- User Manual, Working Video
- CCS Software Support
- 2A Fuse (Extra)
- 230V/100V Stepdown Transformer
Equipment’s Need to Function this Trainer Kit
- Single Phase Auto Transformer (0-230V)/5A
- DSO with Isolated Probes is Preferred for Waveform Analysis