This Product has Inbuilt Controller, H-Bridge Power Converter (with Driver Module), Rectifier Unit, Fused Protection, Stepper Motor with angle encrypted. Here Stepper Motor can be controlled in Half Step Mode and Full Step Mode of operation. Application used is Speed Control, Rotational Control, Forward Running and Reverse Running. External Various PWM Techniques can be implemented from various External Controllers like DSPIC, DSP, FPGA, ARDUINO, RASPERRYPI, PIC, 8051, etc…
- DSO can be used to analyze the pulse and waveforms.
- External Various PWM techniques Can be applied from Various Controllers.
- Fused Protection for the Main Power Circuit.
- Controlling action Display Unit with Controlling Keys.
- Microchip based dsPIC30F4011 16 Bit digital signal controller operating at 33nS, On chip-motor control peripherals 6 motor control PWM with programmable dead band, quadrature encoder interface.
- 4 no. of switches are provided to control the motor speed by varying V/f (MI and Frequency). Selection of two modes of operation (Open or Closed Loop).
- 1 No. of LCD provided to display the controlling action.
- 48K Flash program Memory
- 2 K RAM for data memory
- 1K EEPROM memory
STEPPER MOTOR CONTROL MODULE
- 1 no of Single-Phase Diode Bridge Rectifier (230V, 5 Amps) with filter capacitor provided for input AC rectification, and fed as input to power circuit with fuse protection.
H-Bridge Bipolar Power Module
- 8 No`s of MOSFET IRFP460N with Heatsink forms the H-Bridge Bipolar Power Circuit.
- Rating of device is 500V / 13 Amps @ 100°C.
- 8 No’s of high speed Opto-Isolated Gate Pulse and Amplification provided for PWM isolation from the controller Unit.
- Isolated +15V @1Amps provided for Driver IC.
- Supported Frequency 25Khz.
- Fused and OVL Protection for the Main Power Circuit.
- Separate ON/OFF switch for Power Circuit
Test Points Unit
- 4+1 No’s of test points provided for Controller PWM.
- 4 No’s of test points provided for Isolated Driver unit Pulse waveform analysis.
- Indication of Pulses through LED.
Box Fabrication Unit
- All are mounted in attractive powder coated cabinet with mimic diagram of Main Power Circuit.
- Study on Stepper Motor Control methods.
- Study on Controlling of Stepper Motor in Half Step Mode.
- Study on Controlling of Stepper Motor in Full Step Mode.
- Controlling of Stepper Motor in Forward or Reverse.
- 1Phase AC : 230V/5A/50Hz
Stepper Motor SPECIFICATION
- Step Angle : 8degree
- Configuration : 4wire Bipolar motor
- Rated Voltage : 2V DC
- Phase Current : 8A
- Holding Torque : 2Kgcm
- Angle Degree Engraved.
- Bipolar Stepper Motor Control Kit
- Stepper Motor with Angle Degree Engraved
- Patch Cords, Power cords
- FRC Cable
- User Manual, Working Video
- MATLAB Simulink Model File
- 2A Fuse (Extra)
Equipment’s Need to Function this Trainer Kit
- DSO is Preferred for Waveform Analysis