IGBT BASED SINGLE PHASE INVERTER
- All Components are terminated with a connector for the study of Students.
- One no of potentiometer is provided to vary the Frequency.
- Inbuilt Power supply for Inverter and triggering pulse.
- Inbuilt Resistive Load is provided.
- Power ON indication Switches for Power circuit and Triggering circuit.
- All the important points are terminated with banana connector for monitor/measure/ study the signals using any one of measuring equipments.
- Design of Single Phase Inverter using IGBT.
- Kit Working voltage (220-240)VAC
- Input Voltage 30VDC
- Output Current 1A
- Output Voltage 30VAC ±2V
- Input Frequency 50Hz
- Output Frequency 10-50Hz
- IGBT Based single phase inverter kit
- Patch cards
- 6A power supply card
- 1A Fuse
- User Manual of Kit