Workshop on IoT – NITK STEP
The Workshop on IoT organized by STEP NITK in association with Pantech E Learning, this workshop provides the participants a complete insight into the domain of IoT with open source clouds and the real time sensors.
Workshop Session Topics
- Arduino Architecture & Embedded C Programming
- Introduction to IoT and the overview of its Applications
- Overview of Arduino Architecture
- Arduino IDE and Embedded C Programming
- Sensors Interface with Arduino
- Introduction & Working Principle of sensors
- Ultrasonic and IR Sensor interface with Arduino & Programming
- Upload Sensor data to the Think Speak Cloud
- Designing web Pages: Basics of HTML
0.00 average based on 0 ratings
Duration 3 hours
Start Date September 5, 2020
End Date September 6, 2020
Training Timing 10 AM to 12 PM
Certificate Provider NITK - STEP
Enrolled 322 student
More Things You Might Like This
Most extensive, industry-approved experiential learning program ideal for future neural network algorithms and applications with hands on.
Workshop on Converter Design for Machines using MATLAB Simulink helps the electrical enthusiasts to work on practical designs for machines.
Workshop on Communication system design with MATALB toolboxes helps the learners to work 5G Network concepts and Cognitive Radio work.