About the Program
Renewable energy is energy that is collected from renewable resources, which are naturally replenished on a human timescale, such as sunlight, wind, rain, tides, waves, and geothermal heat. Renewable energy often provides energy in four important areas: electricity generation, air and water heating/cooling, transportation, and rural (off-grid) energy services.
Need of Renewable Energy system: –
- To protect the Environment.
- To ensure maximum continuity of supply.
- Reduction of CO2 Emissions.
BASIC INTRODUCTION OF MATLAB/SIMULINK & POWERSYSTEM
Matlab is a software package which can be used to perform analysis and solve mathematical and engineering problems. It has excellent programming features and graphics capability – easy to learn and flexible. Available in many operating systems – Windows, Macintosh, Unix, DOS It has several toolboxes to solve specific problems.
|1||Introduction to Electrical Power systems & Definition | Market Trends | Classification | Application
· Types of Semiconductor Devices
|2||Power System Concepts
· History of Power system | Overview | Market Trends| Applications
· Advanced Technique and Types
|Renewable Energy Types
Solar, Wind, Hydral, Tidal, Biomass Thermal
|5||· Solar Based MPPT with Boost Converter
· Open loop and Closed Loop
· P&O base MPPT Algoritham
Combination of Solar and Wind
Hybrid energy with Power Quality
|6||· 100 W Physical model OF a PV Panel Design By using solar cells
· Partial Shading of solar PV Panel
|7||· Design and Fabrication solar Dryer
· ANN based MPPT algorithm
|8||· single stage solar PV based Converter
· Inc Conductance Based MPPT Algorithm
|9||· A Detailed Design Of 250kw grid Connected Inverter with Power Optimization·|
|10||· Analysis and simulation of solar Inverter with power optimization
· Design and analysis of solar based water pumping system
|11||· Centralized PV system Design
· Two stage converter analysis
· Fuzzy logic Controller Based MPPT algorithm for PV system·
The Program is mix of Theory sessions, Quizzes, Hands on Sessions, Liver Interaction with Experts, Assignments and Practical Exercises. Maximum Impetus is given to Hands on Sessions so as to enable the participants with the maximum knowledge transfer and satisfaction. The ratio of the theory, practical sessions will be 30:70.