Designed suitably with inputs from Academic personnel, this specific Internship program on Electric Vehicle Design using MATLAB and is floated from an Industrial point of view. This internship program is designed in a way with a mix of 80% Hands-on Sessions & subsequent theory sessions to cater to the industrial requirements and make the candidates industry-ready.
Upon successful completion of the Internship program, the candidate will
- Have Adept knowledge of Electric Design, Battery and the drives
- Be able to acquire vast Matlab Simulink
- Gain a deep thrust to the Electric Vehicle Design – Program-specific & from the coding point
- Have a better understanding of the Interfacing of Peripherals & Sensors to the Controllers
- Work on the Projects – Acquire Practical Knowledge and Industry Demands
What’s more? The Candidate will be Industry Ready!
- Introduction for Simulink and simscape
- Introduction for electric vehicle
- Overview of tools handling
- Types of EV and motors used for EV
- Introduction for PMSM motor and dc motor
- Byte Ordering, Simulators, Debugging, Porting the project to target
Motor Control & Design Using Matlab
- Speed control of motors and Motor driver
- Inverter, converter concept, and application
- Simulink design for inverters and converter
- Boost Convertor
- Buck Convertor
- Buck-Boost Convertor
- SPWM Based Three Phase Inverter Design By using Mathematical Equations
- Multilevel Inverter Design
- A Novel T Type Multilevel Inverter for EV applications
Battery and Characteristics
- Introduction to the battery, and its characteristics
- State of charge estimation of battery
- Battery thermal management system design
- Matlab Simulink Design for this application
Assignments and Project Work
- Project 1: Design of PMSM motor with one control technique.
- Project 2: Design of dc motor control with PWM.
- Project 3: Design of converter for various applications
- Project 4: Design control for battery energy storage system
- Project 5: Design of A Nonisolated Bidirectional DC-DC Converter current control Technique
The Industrial Internship Program is a mix of Theory sessions, Quizzes, Hands-on Sessions, Liver Interaction with Experts, Assignments and Practical Exercises. Maximum Impetus is given to Hands-on Sessions so as to enable the participants with the maximum knowledge transfer and satisfaction. The ratio of the theory, practical sessions will be 30:70.
Industry Internship Benefits
- Project-Based Learning Program
- Learning based on Industrial Perspective
- Certificate of Industry Internship Completion by PANTECH
- Proctored Assignments & Tasks validated by PANTECH
- Interactive Live Session
- Mentor Access to Clarify your Queries
- Access to Recorded Video of the Sessions, Codes & PPTs
0.00 average based on 0 ratings
Duration 3 hours
Enrolled 3 student
More Things You Might Like This
Internship on Deep Learning using PyTorch | Online Certified Internship, helps the learners to get more on practical knowledge.
Bootcamp on Routing & Switching in Data Communication and Networking, helps the participants to understand the protocols involved.
Python course for beginners, Learn Python Programming , Python Web Framework, Django, computer vision concepts, NN Algorithms and a lot more.