VI CHARACTERISTIC OF SCR,MOSFET,IGBT
- Digital Voltmeter and Ammeters are provided to measure the voltage and current.
- All terminals of SCR, MOSFET and IGBT are terminated with proper colors of banana connectors.
- Separate Triggering pulse is provided for each device.
- Inbuilt Resistive load
- Input voltage and triggering pulse voltage can be varied from 0-30V dc
- One potentiometer is provided to change the gate or base current.
- One potentiometer is provided to vary the anode and collector current.
- Detailed Mimic diagram is drowned for easy understanding purpose.
- Characteristic study of SCR
- Characteristic study of MOSFET
- Characteristic study of IGBT
- Kit Working voltage :(220-240)VAC
- Input Voltage :0-30VDC
- Input Voltage :0-15VDC
- Output Voltage :0-30VDC
- Output Current :1 Amps
- SCR, MOSFET & IGBT VI characteristic Study Module
- Patch cards
- 6A power supply card
- 3A Fuse (Extra)