Features of V-I Characteristics of SCR
- Digital Voltmeter and Ammeters are provided to measure the voltage and current.
- All terminals of SCR are terminated with proper color of banana connectors.
- Separate Triggering pulse is provided for device.
- Inbuilt Resistive load
- Input voltage and triggering pulse voltage can be varied from 0-30V dc.
- One potentiometer is provided to vary the anode and collector cur
- Detailed Mimic diagram is drowned for easy understanding purpose.
- VI Characteristic study of SCR
- Kit Working voltage :(220-240)VAC
- Anode Voltage :0-30VDC
- Gate Voltage :0-30VDC
- Output Voltage :0-30VDC
- Output Current :1 Amps
- VI characteristic of SCR Study Module
- Patch cards
- 6A power supply card
- 3A Fuse (Extra)