SINGLE PHASE FULL CONVERTER
Features of Single Phase Full Converter
- All Components are terminated with a connector for the study of Students.
- One Potentiometer is provided for varying the Firing angle a.
- TCA785 based Firing Scheme.
- Inbuilt power supply for converter
- Inbuilt Lamp Load
- Inbuilt triggering circuit
- Power ON indication Switch for separate input to power circuit and triggering module.
- All the important points are terminated with banana connector for monitor/measure/ study the signals using any one of measuring equipments.
- Design of SCR based single phase fully controlled converter with R and RL load.
- Design of SCR based single phase Half controlled Rectifier.
- Kit Working voltage :(220-240)VAC
- Input Voltage :110 V AC
- Output Current :2A
- Input Frequency :50Hz
- Firing Angle Variation :0-180 degree
- SCR based Full Wave controlled Converter
- Patch cards
- 6A power supply card
- 2A Fuse
- 100W Lamp
- RHEOSTAT R-LOAD
- INDUCTOR L-LOAD
- Value 0-120mh Multitapping