Features of SCR Triggering Circuit
- All Components are terminated with a connector for the study of Students.
- One potentiometer is provided to vary the Control Voltage.
- Another potentiometer is provided to vary the Ramp Voltage.
- Inbuilt Power supply for Kit.
- Power ON indication Switch for Kit.
- Pulse using TCA785.
- All the important points are terminated with banana connector for monitor/measure/ study the signals using any one of measuring equipments.
- Triggering Pulse for single phase full converter.
- Triggering Pulse for single phase Semi converter.
- Triggering Pulse for single phase half wave Rectifier.
- Kit Working voltage :15V(AC or DC)
- Reference Input Voltage :(15-110) VAC
- Output Current :2A
- Output :4 Pulse
- Input Frequency :50Hz
- Firing Angle Variation :0-180 degree
- SCR Triggering Circuit kit
- Patch cards
- User Manual of Kit