* Sale Price for only Code / simulation – For Hardware / more Details contact : 8925533488
Partial FFT demodulation is a newly-emerging technique to mitigate the inter-carrier interference (ICI) of orthogonal frequency division multiplexing (OFDM) systems over time varying underwater acoustic channels. In this letter, we extend the partial FFT demodulation method for a single-input single output (SISO) configuration to the multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) case. By assuming no channel knowledge, we design an adaptive algorithm which performs sliding-window channel estimation, partial FFT combining and data detection across subcarriers iteratively. Furthermore, a new parameter ?residual ICI span? is introduced to counteract the post-combining ICI and provide a better system performance. Here we are using relay selection over OFDM for underwater acoustic system.
- Base station to end user transmission
- Due to spectrum scarcity the user couldn?t be allocated with sufficient power over the network to enhance data transmission on time secured in nature
- OFDM has been enabled for the communication in multi path direct LOS communication over the chlorophyll concentrated regions
Under water Relaying Channel:
- Single-input single output (SISO)
- PAM,4,16,64 M-Array QPSK,DPSK
- Estimated depth sea interference
- Deployed for higher performance than tradition perfect feedback-based systems.
- MATLAB 10 or above versions
 M. Stojanovic and J. Preisig, ?Underwater acoustic communication channels: Propagation models and statistical characterization,? IEEE Commun. Mag., vol. 47, no. 1, pp. 84?89, Jan. 2009.
 P. Kumar, V. Trivedi, and P. Kumar, ?Recent trends in multicarrier underwater acoustic communications,? in Proc. IEEE Underwater Technology (UT), Feb. 2015, pp. 1?8.
 B. Li, S. Zhou, M. Stojanovic, L. Freitag, and P. Willett, ?Multicarrier communication over underwater acoustic channels with nonuniform Doppler shifts,? IEEE J. Ocean. Eng., vol. 33, no. 2, pp. 198?209, Apr. 2008.
 G. Leus and P. van Walree, ?Multiband OFDM for covert acoustic communications,? IEEE J. Sel. Areas Commun., vol. 26, no. 9, pp. 1662? 1673, Dec. 2008.
 S.-J. Hwang and P. Schniter, ?Efficient multicarrier communication for highly spread underwater acoustic channels,? IEEE J. Sel. Areas Commun., vol. 26, no. 9, pp. 1674?1683, Dec. 2008.