Matlab Code for Robust Image Watermarking using SVD
The project presents the encryption of compressed video bitstreams and hiding privacy information like the binary watermark to protect videos during transmission or cloud storage. Digital video sometimes needs to be stored and processed in an encrypted format to maintain security and privacy. Data hiding approach is necessary to perform in the see Encrypted videos for the purpose of content notation and tampering detection. Here, data hiding directly in the encrypted version. the AVI video stream is approached, which includes the following three parts, i.e., AVI video encryption, data embedding, and data extraction. By analyzing the property of the .avi codec, the code words of intra prediction modes, the code words of motion vector differences, and the code words of residual coefficients are encrypted with stream ciphers. Then, a data hider may embed additional data in the encrypted domain by using the bits wrapping technique, without knowing the original video content. Arnold transform is used here to scramble/descramble the secret watermark before/after data embedding/extraction. In order to adapt to different application scenarios, data extraction can be done either in the encrypted domain or in the decrypted domain. The simulated results show that the used methods provide better performance in terms of computation efficiency, high data security, and video quality after decryption. The parameters such as Mean square error, PSNR, and correlation are evaluated to measure its efficiency.
- An enhancement of the data protection system for secret communication using reserve room in encrypted images based on texture analysis with lifting wavelet is proposed here.
- The wavelet will decompose the image into four frequency sub-bands namely LL, LH, HL, and HH. These coefficients are then utilized in the encoder for removing the redundancies.
- Pixel Differences expansion based rc4
- Selective encryption
- Spread spectrum and SVD based hiding
- High computational cost
- Incompatible for encryption of video bitstreams
- Problems in storage and computation due to its constraints
- Inflexible for data hiding under the compressed video
An Efficient watermarking on encrypted compressed video bitstreams for privacy information protection based on,
- .AVI coder, Stream ciphers, and Bits Wrapping method
- , Dwt
- .AVI Coder
- Video Encryption using Bitstream Cipher
- Arnold Transform
- Bits Wrapping based Embedding
- Watermark and secret data Embedding
2. Watermark Extraction and Video Recovery
- It avoids the leaks of video content in the storage of clouds
- Reduced time consumption process
- It is useful to perceive video tampering
- Better compatible system for people’s privacy protection
- Copyright Protection
- Medical and Surveillance systems
- Multimedia Security
- MATLAB 7.13or above versions
 T. Y. Chung, M.S.Hong, Y.N. Oh, D.H.Shin, andS.H.Park, “Digital watermarking for copyright protection of MPEG2 compressed video,” IEEE Trans. Consum. Electron., vol. 44, no. 3, pp. 895–901, 1998.
 G. C. Langelaar and R. L. Lagendijk, “Optimal differential energy watermarking of dct encoded images and video,” IEEE Trans. Image Process., vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 148–158, Jan. 2001.
 B. G. Mobasseri, “Watermarking of MPEG-2 video in compressed domain using VLC mapping,” in Proc. 7th ACMWorkshopMultimedia and Security Int. Multimedia Conf., MM-SEC ‘05, New York, NY, USA, Aug. 2005, pp. 91–94.
 D. Zou and J. Bloom, “H.264/AVC substitution watermarking: A CAVLC example,” in Proc. SPIE, Media Forensics and Security, San Jose, CA, USA, Jan. 2009, vol. 7254.
 D. Zou and J. Bloom, “H.264 stream replacement watermarking with CABAC encoding,” in Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. Multimedia and Expo, ICME ‘10, Singapore, Jul. 2010.