In the present scenario, there is no mechanism to find where irrigation is needed. In this Project, we made a Zigbee wireless sensor network for monitoring the humidity level by Deploying moisture sensors in the land to detect the places where the water content is low and some more environmental monitoring parameters. From the above methodology we Can conserve water and minimize the problem of water logging in the land. We used a humidity Sensor to sense the weather. By this ,? farmers can get an idea about the climate. If There is any chance for rainfall; the farmer need not irrigate the crop field. Due to this we can Conserve water and also power since we don’t turn on motors. Nowadays in the crops the Fertilizer level is increasing, which affects people. By using pH sensors we get the Information about the soil and analyze the acid level of the soil. By which we can apply fertilizer To the place where it is needed, also we can avoid over fertilization of the crops. Temperature is a Randomly varying quantity in the environment of the paddy field. Temperature reading gives Information to the farmer. By using temperature sensors we can detect the temperature, and Irrigate the water to the crop.
As it is well known, a greenhouse is a building where plants are grown. Greenhouses are often used for growing flowers, vegetables, fruits, and tobacco plants. Basic factors affecting plant growth are sunlight, water content in soil, temperature, CO2 concentration etc. These physical factors are hard to control manually inside a greenhouse and there is a need for automated design. Greenhouses are very useful for following reason it they provide an optimal temperature around plants, protect them from weather extremes, extends the growing season, allowing you to sow plants earlier and harvest plants later and allows economic crops such as tomatoes, cucumbers, melons and aborigines to crop more successfully
- Mobile communication was used
- Only humidity level was determined
- In existing system we can?t able to detect temperature
- This system can?t able to work properly in low range network areas
- Accuracy of output is less
- This system need internet connection all time
- Uses the WSN technology
- More greenhouse monitoring parameters.
- An application created for irrigation.
- Using wireless network technology in this system is a main advantage
- Reduces man power in greenhouse
- Automatic irrigation system also implemented
- Cost effective system
- Accuracy of output is increased
BLOCK DIAGRAM EXPLANATION
- This System consists of Raspberry pi which is interfaced with DHT11(Temperature & Humidity sensor), PH sensor, Soil moisture sensor, water level sensor, Zigbee module, Water pump, DC fan and some sensors interfaced with ADC then to Raspberry
- The sensors present here give the data to raspberry pi and it is monitored and controlled by the WSN protocol.
- In receiver section Zigbee module is interfaced with PC through serial communication
- Raspberry pi
- PH sensor
- Soil moisture sensor
- Water level sensor
- Zigbee module
- Water pump
- DC fan
- Programming platform: Python IDE
- Raspberry pi OS: Raspbian stretch
- Programming language: Python
 D.D.Chaudhary 1, S.P.Nayse2, L.M. Waghmare, ?Application Of Wireless Sensor Networks For Greenhouse Parameter Control In Precision Agriculture?, International Journal of Wireless & Mobile Networks (IJWMN), February 2011,Vol. 3, No.1, pages 1-3.
 Andrzej Pawlowski, Jose Luis Guzman ,Francisco Rodr?guez, Manuel Berenguel,Jos? S?nchez and Sebasti?n Dormido, ?Simulation of Greenhouse Climate Monitoring and Control with Wireless Sensor Network and Event-Based Control”,’ sensor Journal?, 2009, Vol 9, Page 2.
 ZHANG Qian, YANG Xiang-long, ZHOU Yi-ming, WANG Li-ren and GUO Xi-shan, ?A wireless solution for greenhouse monitoring and control system based on ZigBee technology” ,Journal of Zhejiang University SCIENCE 2007 8(10): page 1-2.
 Ibrahim Al-Adwan and Munaf S. N. Al-D ” The Use of ZigBee Wireless Network for Monitoring and Controlling Greenhouse Climate”International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT) ‘,2012 , Volume-2, page 1-5.
 Zhou Jianjun, Wang Xiaofang, Wang Xiu1, Zou Wei1 and Cai Jichen “Greenhouse Monitoring and Control System Based on Zigbee” , Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Computer Science and Electronics Engineering (ICCSEE 2013).