* Sale Price for only Code / simulation – For Hardware / more Details contact : 8925533488
Cognitive radio (CR) is one of the new long term communications technology developments taking place on the radio receiver devices. Due to the Software Defined Radio (SDR) approach realization cognitive radio technology will be the next major step forward enabling more effective radio communications systems to be developed over the multi access radio service providers. Multi-radio access technology (multi-RAT) can improve network capacity due to the data transmission by multiple RANs (radio access networks) simultaneously such as wifi LTE network topologies. ?In this concept, the network is considered as a new CRN model in heterogeneous multiple PU and secondary spectrum model is overlaid below the femto and macro cell networks. The energy-efficient resource allocation (EERA) problem for CR users with multiple primary user networks overlapping coverage region the concept proposes a equal power sensing algorithm-based search scheme to obtain an optimal solution in terms of the power and bandwidth. Various resource management processes also implemented to deduce the network overloading over the cognitive base network topology.
Existing system & Drawbacks:
- Secondary User (Out off Coverage User) they are not getting sufficient result.
- Orthogonality between PU?s to SU?s is lost in realistic communication systems.
- Performance of Cooperative Communication is degraded.
- Consideration of multiple primary users networks is not taken into account.
- Modified equal power allocation and spectrum sensing algorithm
Fig: Heterogeneous network consideration
- PBS Primary base station PU: primary user
- MSU Macro cell secondary user
- FBS Femtocell base station? (WiFi and Bluetooth)
- FSU ?Femtocell secondary user (LTE,CDMA based multi user systems)
- Signal Coverage Area Improvement
- Time Duration is less
- Through put rate more on CR network secondary users.
- Dual scenario rate capacity networks
- City coverage area analysis on Improvement through WIFI connection.
- Medical application through Emergency Analysis on mobile communication
- MATLAB 10 or above versions
 S. Haykin, ?Cognitive radio: Brain-empowered wireless communication,? IEEE J. Sel Areas Commun., vol. 23, pp. 201?220, Feb. 2005.
 G.Y. Li et al., ?Energy-efficient wireless communications: tutorial, survey, and open issues,? IEEE Trans. Wireless Commun., vol. 18, pp. 28?35, Dec. 2011.
 J. Miao, Z. Hu, K. Yang, C. Wang, and H. Tian, ?Joint power and bandwidth allocation algorithm with QoS support in heterogeneous wireless networks,? IEEE Commun. Lett.,vol. 16, pp. 479?481, Apr. 2012.
 M. Ismail, A. Abdrabou, and W. Zhuang, ?Cooperative decentralized resource allocation in heterogeneous wireless access medium,? IEEE Trans.Wireless Commun., vol. 12, pp. 714?724, Feb. 2013.
 G. G?r, S. Bayhan, and F. Alagoz, ?Cognitive femtocell networks: An overlay architecture for localized dynamic spectrum access [Dynamic Spectrum Management],? IEEE Trans. Wireless Commun., vol. 17, pp. 62?70, Aug. 2010.