* Sale Price for only Code / simulation – For Hardware / more Details contact : 8925533488
Li-Fi is the advanced technology of the world. In this project is concise the vehicle to vehicle communication to avoid the accidents. We use the ultrasonic sensor, gas sensor, vibration sensor, LCD display, normal robot setup, and Li-Fi transmitter and receiver. If any abnormal condition in a front vehicle means this vehicle will stop on the second. Li-fi is connected with UART function to the microcontroller.
The proposed paper aims in using the Wi-Fi technology and enabling communication of vehicles with the traffic light system in order to prioritize the vehicles and change the signals accordingly rather than by a process of pre-defined order or by manual order. Traffic lights already use LED lighting, so that this proposed system may seem easy to implement. Sending data through siren lights in an ambulance and fire extinguishers to a traffic light control system and switching the signal in order to allow faster and non-interrupted transport.
- Wifi has been used which provides only short range
- Illumination and? communication
- The optical output is varied at extremely high speed
- Unutilized electromagnetic spectrum
- Can be used in more environment
- No health problems
- Lifi can pass the message to longer range
- It is only used for automobile purpose.
- Arduino Uno
- LCD display
- Ultrasonic sensor
- Vibration sensor
- Gas sensor
- Li-Fi Transmitter / Receiver
- Arduino IDE
- ORCAD Design
 http://www.yuvaengineers.com/li-fi-technologyin- wireless-communication-revathi ganesan/
?? http://www.superior.edu.pk/ICEET/pdf/research2 015/submission_168.pdf.