This IGBT Power Module has Controller, H-Bridge Chopper (with Driver Module), Protection Unit, Rectifier Unit, Current Sensing Unit (I/P AC and Load), PMDC Motor and Speed Sensing Unit. Here PMDC Motor can be controlled in Open Loop and Closed Loop operation (speed). PWM Technique is used to control the Motor. External Various PWM Techniques can be implemented from various External Controllers like DSPIC, DSP, FPGA, ARDUINO, RASPERRYPI, PIC, 8051, etc…
- DSO can be used to analyze the pulse and waveforms.
- External Various PWM techniques Can be applied from Various Controllers.
- OVL or SC Reset and Fused Protection for the Main Power Circuit with Visibility and Sound indication.
- Isolated Load Current Waveform termination.
- Controlling action Display Unit with Controlling Keys.
- Microchip based dsPIC30F4011 16 Bit digital signal controller operating at 33nS, On chip-motor control peripherals 6 motor control PWM with programmable dead band, quadrature encoder interface.
- 4 no. of switches are provided to control the motor speed by varying Duty Cycle. Selection of two modes of operation (Open or Closed Loop)
- 1 No. of LCD provided to display the controlling action.
- 48K Flash program Memory
- 2 K RAM for data memory
- 1K EEPROM memory
DSPIC30F4011 Controller all peripherals can be learned and get trained (e.g.: Capture, ADC, Interrupt, LCD, PWM, SPI, CAN, UART, etc.…)
IGBT POWER MODULE
- 1 no of Single-Phase Diode Bridge Rectifier (230V, 10 Amps) with filter capacitor provided for input AC rectification, and fed as input to power circuit with fuse protection, OVL Protection and SC Protection.
- 1 no of analog DC Voltmeter provided for Voltage measurement.
H-Bridge Chopper Module
- 2 No`s of IGBT SKM75GB063D Semikron Device with Heatsink forms the H-Bridge Chopper Circuit.
- Rating of device is 600V / 75 Amps @ 75°C.
- 4 No’s of high speed Opto-Isolated Gate Pulse and Amplification provided for PWM isolation from the controller Unit.
- Isolated +15V @1Amps provided for Driver IC.
- Supported Frequency 25Khz.
- 1 No of Hall Effect Current Sensor provided for Load current Waveform and 1 No of Hall Effect Current Sensor for AC Input current Waveform and for Protection Unit.
- 1 No of LED and Buzzer to indicate Trip status of OVL or SC Protection enabled.
- 1 no. of OVL or SC Release switch provided to reset the TRIP function.
Test Points Unit
- 4+1 No’s of test points provided for Controller PWM.
- 8 No’s of test points provided for Isolated Driver unit Pulse waveform analysis.
- 2 No’s of test points provided for Isolated Current waveform analysis.
Box Fabrication Unit
- All are mounted in attractive powder coated cabinet with sticker front panel with mimic diagram on Main Power Circuit.
- Study on DSPIC30F4011 Controller all peripherals.
- PWM Generation.
- Study on Chopper Circuit.
- Study on Controlling of PMDC Motor in Open Loop.
- Study on Controlling of PMDC Motor in Closed Loop.
- Load Vs Speed Characteristics.
- 1Phase AC : 230V/5A/50Hz
- AC Adaptor : 9V AC/50Hz
PMDC Motor SPECIFICATION
- POWER: 1 HP (0.75 KW)
- Current: 4A
- Voltage: 180V DC
- Speed: 1400 rpm
- Speed sensor with cable connector
- DSPIC30F4011 Development Board
- IGBT POWER MODULE
- PMDC Motor with Load Setup & Speed Sensor
- Patch Cords, Power cords
- FRC Cable, 9VAC Adaptor
- RS232 cable
- User Manual, Working Video
- MPLAB Software Support
- MATLAB Simulink Model File
- 3A Fuse (Extra)
Equipment’s Need to Function this Trainer Kit
- Single Phase Auto Transformer (0-230V)/5A
- Single Phase Isolation Transformer 230V/5A
- DSO is Preferred for Waveform Analysis