What is Artificial Learning?
AI is the process of impart data, information, and human intelligence to machines. These can imitate human behavior and perform tasks by learning and problem-solving.
What is Machine Learning?
Machine learning may be a discipline of computing that uses computer algorithms and analytics to create predictive models which solve business problems. It support algorithms which learn from data without counting on rule-based programming.
What is the difference between ML and AI?
- Artificial Intelligence: It is a technology which enables a machine to simulate human behavior. Machine learning: It is a subset of AI which allows a machine to automatic learn from past data without programming explicit.
- Artificial Intelligence: The goal is to form a sensible computing system like humans to untangled complex problems. Machine learning: The goal of ML is to allow machines to learn from data so that they can give accurate output.
- Artificial Intelligence: This make intelligent systems to perform any task like a human. Machine learning: In ML, we teach machines with data to perform a specific task and provides an accurate result.
- Artificial Intelligence: Machine learning and deep learning are the two subsets of AI. Machine learning: The Deep learning is a subset of machine learning.
- Artificial Intelligence: AI has a very wide range of scope. Machine learning: ML has a limited scope.
- Artificial Intelligence: It is work to create an intelligent system which can perform various complex tasks. Machine learning: It is work to create machines that can perform only those specific tasks for which they are trained.
- Artificial Intelligence: AI system cares about maximize the probabilities of success. Machine learning: It is mainly concerned about accuracy and patterns.
- Artificial Intelligence: The main applications of AI are Siri, customer support using Expert System, Online game playing, intelligent robot, etc. Machine learning: The most applications of ML are Google search algorithms, Facebook auto friend tagging suggestions, etc.
- Artificial Intelligence: This can be divided into three types, which are, Weak AI, General AI, and Strong AI. Machine learning: This can be divided into three types that are Supervised learning, Unsupervised learning, and Reinforcement learning.
- Artificial Intelligence: It completely deals with Structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data. Machine learning: It deals with Structured and semi-structured data.
Types of Artificial Intelligence:
Artificial Narrow Intelligence: This refers to as weak AI and it’s exists in today’s world. Narrow AI is goal orient to perform one task and extreme intelligent to complete the precise task that programmed to try.
Artificial General Intelligence: It is as strong AI may be a concept during which machines exhibit human intelligence. In this machines have the power to understand and act during a given situation.
Artificial Super Intelligence: It is a hypothetic AI where machines will be capable of exhibit intelligence that surpass of the brightest humans.
Types of Machine Learning:
Supervised Learning: This algorithm set of input dataset and its known responses to the data (output) to learn the classification model. A learning algorithm trains a model to get prediction for the response to new data or the test datasets.
Unsupervised Learning: Its main focus is to find out more about the info by inferring patterns within the dataset without regard to the known outputs. The algorithms are left on their own to group the unsort information by finding differences and patterns within the data.
Reinforcement Learning: It explained by continuous interacting with the environment. ML algorithm in which learns from an interactive environment in a trial-and-error way by continuously using feedback from its previous actions and experiences.
How Pantech help to know the difference between AI and ML?
Pantech eLearning explain an overview of the Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Pantech eLearning offers internships, courses, workshops and projects on AI and ML.
These AI courses and ML courses will explain the need for further steps to gather knowledge in this domain covering varied concepts.