The workshop on Communication System comprises modulation techniques, matlab toolboxes and the CR Networks. The workshop helps participants understand the use of modulation techniques, MATLAB Programming and the CR Network Concepts.
Organized by STEP NITK in association with Pantech E Learning, this workshop provides the participants a complete insight into the domain of Communicaton system using MATLAB.
- Overview of Communication Systems – Recent Advancements and Applications
- Cognitive Radio Networks – Concepts
- Architecture of CR Networks and its Applications
- Method of Networking
- Modulation Techniques – MIMO and OFDM
- Parameter for Measurements
- BER, SNR and Capacity Etc
- MATLAB Overview and Communication Toolboxes
- MATLAB Syntax and Plotting
- Communication Module Designs with MATLAB
4.60 average based on 5 ratings
We are expecting more ... but it was good. Thanks
Modeling using Communications Toolbox Analyzing the bit error rate (BER) of a communication system Adding channel impairments Designing receiver algorithms
Very informative class
Very nice workshop gained higher knowledge
Instructor Pantech eLearning
Duration 4 hours
Certificate Provider NITK STEP and Pantech eLearning
Enrolled 25 student
More Things You Might Like This
Most extensive, industry-approved experiential learning program ideal for future neural network algorithms and applications with hands on.
Augmented Reality is one of the new trends in gaming technology. Learn the basics of AR & the different kinds of AR experiences using Unity.
Certified Training on Blockchain | Online Blockchain Course with IIPM. This curriculum framed to start from the scratch to advance level.