The workshop on Autonomous Robotics comprises robots that function depending on inputs from sensors and are controlled with the help of microcontrollers. The workshop helps participants understand the use of sensors, microcontrollers, microcontroller programming, and the mechanical design of autonomous robots.
Organized by STEP NITK in association with Pantech E Learning, this workshop provides the participants a complete insight into the domain of autonomous robotics.
- Introduction to Robotics and the overview of its Applications
- Arduino IDE and Embedded C Programming
- Interface LED / UART / IR Sensor
- Working Principle of L293D motor driver and DC motor
- LIDAR Working Principle
- Interfacing motor driver into the Arduino UNO
- Introduction for Bluetooth and interface into Arduino
- Making a Bluetooth Control Robot
- Working Principle of Ultrasonic Sensor and the interface with Arduino
- Robotic Project Design