The workshop on Autonomous Robotics comprises robots that function depending on inputs from sensors and are controlled with the help of microcontrollers. The workshop helps participants understand the use of sensors, microcontrollers, microcontroller programming, and the mechanical design of autonomous robots.
Organized by STEP NITK in association with Pantech E Learning, this workshop provides the participants a complete insight into the domain of autonomous robotics.
- Introduction to Robotics and the overview of its Applications
- Arduino IDE and Embedded C Programming
- Interface LED / UART / IR Sensor
- Working Principle of L293D motor driver and DC motor
- Interfacing motor driver into the Arduino UNO
- Introduction for Bluetooth and interface into Arduino
- Making a Bluetooth Control Robot
- Working Principle of Ultrasonic Sensor and the interface with Arduino
- Robotic Project Design
0.00 average based on 0 ratings
Duration 4 hours
Start Date May 1, 2021
End Date May 2, 2021
Training Timing 02.00 PM to 04.00 PM
Certificate Provider NITK and PANTECH
Enrolled 73 student
More Things You Might Like This
Most extensive, industry-approved experiential learning program ideal for future neural network algorithms and applications with hands on.
Workshop on Converter Design for Machines using MATLAB Simulink helps the electrical enthusiasts to work on practical designs for machines.
Workshop on Communication system design with MATALB toolboxes helps the learners to work 5G Network concepts and Cognitive Radio work.