Workshop on Robotics – NITK STEP
Workshop on Robotics organized by STEP NITK in association with Pantech E Learning, this workshop provides the participants a complete insight into the domain of robotic applications
Workshop Session Topics
- Arduino Architecture & Embedded C Programming
- Overview of Arduino Architecture
- Arduino IDE and Embedded C Programming
- Introduction & Working Principle of sensors
- Sensors Interface with Arduino
- Ultrasonic and IR Sensor interface with Arduino & Programming
- Driver Interface with Motors
- Building an Obstacle Avoidance Robot
- Building a Line Following Robot
0.00 average based on 0 ratings
Duration 4 hours
Start Date September 19, 2020
End Date September 20, 2020
Training Timing 2 PM to 4 PM
Certificate Provider NITK - STEP
Enrolled 10 student
More Things You Might Like This
Workshop on Converter Design for Machines using MATLAB Simulink helps the electrical enthusiasts to work on practical designs for machines.
Workshop on Communication system design with MATALB toolboxes helps the learners to work 5G Network concepts and Cognitive Radio work.
Internship on Data Science with NITK STEP, designed with the method of huge data analysis that automates analytical model building.