This Internship is designed for developers with experience of other languages who need to get up to speed on Python. At the end of this course the students will know the essentials of the Python language, how to use Python’s module system to structure code, and how to approach the development of Python programs.
We’ll cover the core Python language and the standard library in detail. This course will cover various skills including text manipulation, modular programming, working with and retrieving data, interacting with files on your computer, and using some of the more popular third-party libraries (and getting them installed when and where we need them). The goal is to get participants up and running with Python in as short a time as possible.
Importance of the Internship
- Understand how to install and use Python
- Understand the fundamental Python programming techniques and tools.
- Discover the history of Python and how it compares to other programming languages.
- Discuss its applications and the types of problems it can solve.
- File handling, Exception handling, Command line arguments, modules and packages
- Linear & Non Linear Data structures
- API’s Integration with Python
- Python for Socket programming, SMTP, Mqtt protocols
- Django Python Web frameworks
- Computer vision with python
- Algorithms with Python
|1||Introduction to algorithm Design, algorithmic problem solving.
Introduction to programming with Python, Core objects and Built-in-Functions, Conditional statements and loops
|2||Example programs :
1. Compute the GCD of two numbers.
2. Find the square root of a number (Newton’s method)
3. Exponentiation (power of a number)
|3||Functions, Strings, Lists|
1. First n prime numbers
2. Multiply matrices
|5||File handling, Exception handling, Command line arguments, modules and packages|
|1||Linear & Non Linear Data structures in python
1. Find the maximum of a list of numbers
2. Linear search and Binary search
3. Selection sort, Insertion sort
4. Merge sort, etc.,
|2||Tuples, Dictionaries with exercises
1. Programs that take command line arguments (word count)
2. Find the most frequent words in a text read from a file
|3||1.Moving duplicate elements from one list to other
3.Tower of Hanoi
4.Rat in a maze
5.Travelling sales person problem
6.Chocolate and Wrapper Puzzle(0-1 Knapsack problem)
|4||Object oriented programming & its concepts in python, Program organization with modules and packages|
|5||Understanding and implementing multiprocessing and multithreading using pipes, filters, fork & sub-process.
Serialization, unit testing, and file system interaction, Debugging
API’s Integration and database Connectivity
|1||Accessing Excel with python, Logging in python,
Programming Sql with python
|2||Introduction to IOT and role of python, Handful python API’s and Protocols Real-time examples Thing speak.|
|3||Custom python API’s to send SMS, Mail, Social networks, Sports and weather|
|4||Google API’s (Speech recognition, Vision API, Maps & navigation)|
|5||Python for Socket programming, SMTP, MQTT protocols|
The Program is mix of Theory sessions, Quizzes, Hands on Sessions, Liver Interaction with Experts, Assignments and Practical Exercises. Maximum Impetus is given to Hands on Sessions so as to enable the participants with the maximum knowledge transfer and satisfaction. The ratio of the theory, practical sessions will be 30:70.
● Code with Explanations
Learn everything about Python Programming and the Applications using python programming, with a well-structured curriculum & detailed explanation of the code.
Work on various assignments which will be graded by our Trainer.
Solve real world problems as part of projects and receive valuable feedback from our trainer.
Upon Successful Completion of the Program
Upon completion of the program, the participant will have an in-depth insight into the Python and its application. The participants will be able to program in python with Machine Learning Algorithms and develop the code basic / complex on his/her own, thus making the objective of the training program as desired.
Participants also will have access to our TECHNICAL FORUM, thus getting their doubts clarified even after the session is complete. Certificates will be provided upon request.