Internship on Electric Vehicle Design – NITK STEP
Designed suitably with inputs from Academic personnel’s, this specific Internship program on Electric Vehicle Design using MATLAB and is floated with an Industrial point of view. This internship program is designed in a way with a mix of 80% Hands on Sessions & subsequent theory sessions to cater to the industrial requirements and make the candidates industry ready.
Upon successful completion of the Internship program, the candidate will
- Have Adept knowledge of Electric Design, Battery and the drives
- Be able to acquire vast Matlab Simulink
- Gain a deep thrust to the Electric Vehicle Design – Program specific & from the coding point
- Have a better understanding on the Interfacing of Peripherals & Sensors to the Controllers
- Work on the Projects – Acquire Practical Knowledge and Industry Demands
What’s more? The Candidate will be Industry Ready!
Week 1: Matlab Simulink
- Introduction for Simulink and simscape
- Introduction for electric vehicle
- Overview of tools handling
- Types of EV and motors used for EV
- Introduction for PMSM motor and dc motor
- Byte Ordering, Simulators, Debugging, Porting the project to target
Week 2: Motor Control & Design Using Matlab
- Speed control of motors and Motor driver
- Inverter, converter concept and application
- Simulink design for inverters and converter
- Boost Convertor
- Buck Convertor
- Buck Boost Convertor
- SPWM Based Three Phase Inverter Design By using Mathematical Equations
- Multilevel Inverter Design
- A Novel T Type Multilevel Inverter for EV applications
Week 3: Battery and Characteristics
- Introduction to battery, and its characteristics
- State of charge estimation of battery
- Battery thermal management system design
- Matlab Simulink Design for this application
Week 4: Assignments and Project Work
- Project 1: Design of PMSM motor with one control technique.
- Project 2: Design of dc motor control with PWM.
- Project 3: Design of converter for various applications
- Project 4: Design control for battery energy storage system
- Project 5: Design of A Non isolated Bidirectional DC-DC Converter current control Technique
Industrial Internship Pedagogy
The Industrial Internship Program is mix of Theory sessions, Quizzes, Hands on Sessions, Liver Interaction with Experts, Assignments and Practical Exercises. Maximum Impetus is given to Hands on Sessions so as to enable the participants with the maximum knowledge transfer and satisfaction. The ratio of the theory, practical sessions will be 30:70.
Industry Internship Benefits
- Project Based Learning Program
- Learning based on Indutrial Perspective
- Certificate of Industry Internship Completion by STEP NITK , IEEE & PANTECH
- Proctored Assignments & Tasks validated by STEP NIT & PANTECH
- Interactive Live Session
- Mentor Access to Clarify your Queries
- Access to Recorded Video of the Sessions , Codes & PPTs
0.00 average based on 0 ratings
Duration 40 Hours
Start Date March 1, 2021
End Date March 26, 2021
Training Timing 5.30PM to 7.00PM
Certificate Provider NITK STEP and IEEE SB
Enrolled 67 student
More Things You Might Like This
Most extensive, industry-approved experiential learning program ideal for future neural network algorithms and applications with hands on.
Augmented Reality is one of the new trends in gaming technology. Learn the basics of AR & the different kinds of AR experiences using Unity.
Certified Training on Blockchain | Online Blockchain Course with IIPM. This curriculum framed to start from the scratch to advance level.