Data Science Complete Course test
This course is designed for developers with experience in other languages who need to get up to speed on Python. At the end of this course, the students will know the essentials of the Python language, how to use Python’s module system to structure code, and how to approach the development of Python programs.
We’ll cover the core Python language and the standard library in detail. This course will cover various skills including text manipulation, modular programming, working with and retrieving data, interacting with files on your computer, and using some of the more popular third-party libraries (and getting them installed when and where we need them).
Importance of the Course
- Understand how to install and use Python
- Understand the fundamental Python programming techniques and tools.
- Discover the history of Python and how it compares to other programming languages.
- Discuss its applications and the types of problems it can solve.
- File handling, Exception handling, Command line arguments, modules, and packages
- Linear & Non-Linear Data structures
- API’s Integration with Python
- Python for Socket programming, SMTP, MQTT protocols
- Django Python Web frameworks
- Computer vision with python
- Algorithms with Python
0.00 average based on 0 ratings
Duration 23 hrs
Enrolled 0 student
More Things You Might Like This
IEEE Certified Internship Program. More on practical aspects and helps the participants to get more knowledge on MATLAB Design.
This Internship is mix of Theory sessions, Hands on Sessions, Assignments and Practical Exercises. Maximum Impetus is given to Hands on Sessions so as to enable the participants with the maximum knowledge transfer and satisfaction.
IETE Certified internship on Embedded systems using Raspberry Pi. This Internship is designed for developers with experience of sensor interface and the application development using pi.