This boot camp provides participants an insight into the processes involved in taking a routing and switching in data communication and networking. Whilst emphasizing the online tools’ availability and their installation procedures, this workshop also focuses on simulating several other experiments below, to develop the basic understanding of the communication and networking.
Gate Level Modelling Using Verilog:
- Overview about OSI Model and TCP / IP Model.
- Addressing Concepts used in Data Communication and Networking.
- Functions of Intermediate Devices in Data Communication & Networking.
- Build a LAN and WAN Network and realize the functions of switches and routers as intermediate devices using Cisco packet Tracer – Hands on Session.
- Overview about Static and Dynamic routing protocols and the concepts.
The workshop can be attended by Research scholars, Faculty members, U.G/ P.G students from ECE/EEE/TCE, and Industry Professionals.
Dr. V. Jayaprakasan Ph.D., SMIEEE, LMISTE, LMCSI.
Cisco Trained Instructor – Since 2006.
Professor / ECE – Sreenidhi Institute of Science & Technology,
Board of Governor, IEEE Product Safety Engineering Society, USA.
- A Complete Practical Knowledge on Routing and Switching in Communication and Networking.
- Workshop Certification
- Recorded Videos
4.50 average based on 8 ratings
Very happy with the bootcamp. More than I had expected. Everything was explained in a clear and detailed manner. However, it would have been better if participants were allowed to do the practice in the session itself.
The sessions are very helpful to me and i gained knowledge in various fields
This Bootcamp has been very useful and informative. The trainer has explained each and every concept so well that a person without any prior knowledge on networks can also easily understand the concepts.
Hands-on experience on networking
Got a lot of information
Instructor Pantech eLearning
Duration 7.5 Hrs
Certificate Provider Pantech
Enrolled 50 student
More Things You Might Like This
Python programming is being used in web development, Machine Learning, AI along with all cutting edge technology in Software Industry.
Most extensive, industry-approved experiential learning program ideal for future neural network algorithms and applications with hands on.
Augmented Reality is one of the new trends in gaming technology. Learn the basics of AR & the different kinds of AR experiences using Unity.